Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:emoji_zipper_mouth:

Still BBBelieve though. Summer jam worthy posts once the glow up happens.

Ben Simmons though....idk how dudes refused to see it with him. Johnny Jones ain't no what he had down LSU. Worst coach I've ever seen.

Embiid is the real deal holifield. Nothing he can't do. Bless the man with health....it's OVER.

6'ers move the ball very well. Credit to JJ and Bret Brown. @buc em ....you might be on to something as far as the Sixers offensive culture and ball movement. You'd think with Ben and Joel...then ball would stick. But it moves....and these guys are in their early 20s :sick:

Ingram is a hawk too. Tunnel vision

the man is 9/16, attacking the rim a lot, making the right passes when the lane isn't open but he's playing "awful" because he isn't knocking down threes that he's not efficient at making

Think this is my first time saying this, but embiid is nice. Like to see good players play, so I hope he stays healthy.

the man is 9/16, attacking the rim a lot, making the right passes when the lane isn't open but he's playing "awful" because he isn't knocking down threes that he's not efficient at making

One game B. He definitely playing well today. But for the season he's been borderline awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom