Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
also what the hell is luke Walton doing with randle

Boston game he brought trash bogut off the bench first, last night he left him on Embiid on an island like he’s Ben Wallace.

IMG_0343.PNG

https://www.masterclass.com/classes/stephen-curry-teaches-shooting-ball-handling-and-scoring

For the non hooper :smokin

90 dollars for lifetime access to the Curry's? Home phone number? Bet. I'm hitting up Ayesha when dell on the road so we can shoot the video for biggie's story to tell: west coast version.

IMG_0348.JPG

“Steph Curry is the face of the franchise, and that helps me out, because I don't have to,” he said. “I don't want to have to be the leader. I'm not a leader. I'm bad at saying, ‘Stand behind me and follow me.’ No. I'm one of those guys that's just like, ‘Let's do this **** together. Let's just work everybody together. I don't mind being on the front line with you, but let's come and do it together.’ That's my way of leadership. I'm leading by example.”

https://www.gq.com/story/kevin-durant-is-just-heating-up-profile

KD to the lakers confirmed.

also confirmed beta is beta and its curry team and curry better and curry curry curry.

also what the hell is luke Walton doing with randle

Boston game he brought trash bogut off the bench first, last night he left him on Embiid on an island like he’s Ben Wallace.

Luke just living up to his mentor. got that Kerr rotation game.

Yikes. rocnation? have they fielded any susccessful athletes yet? longterm? robinson cano was the last and hov had to put his name in a song about it. i know my homie james young signed with them. bro was so hype. first night he signed got tickets to go to the brooklyn nets game with rihanna.

kd still with them?

Yikes. rocnation? have they fielded any susccessful athletes yet? longterm? robinson cano was the last and hov had to put his name in a song about it. i know my homie james young signed with them. bro was so hype. first night he signed got tickets to go to the brooklyn nets game with rihanna.

kd still with them?

Kd still there

You're misguided in your assumption that we make fun of Wall's pocket watching because he's rich.
We make fun of it because it's funny how dude acts like no one in the league should make more money than him :lol:
I only recall him saying something about Reggie Jackson, who definitely shouldn’t be making more than him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom