• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonzo,s rookie year is a straight up bust. I hope he has better success after this season. Because its not looking for him. Everybody is talking about its about his shot. That is not the issue. Its a confidence issue from my perspective. Ive watched him play a few times on T.V. For a player to have that much hype after your pops compained for you and your brothers to get in the league.

He looks 100% uninspired. I was a watching a game with a friend. He said that Lonzo looks like he doesnt even want to be out there. He looks like someone is making him go out there and play. I dont see him laughing,joking,hustling hard with extra effort. His entire demeanor is let me go out here get as many assist as i can without trying to score alot. Thatll be good enough since im a rookie.

Nah its not good enough when you and your brothers where christined to be the Manning Family of Basketball. This is Ben Simmons rookie year technically. Look at what hes doing. Look at Fox in Sac. Lonzo doesn't even look like he cares on Offense. Even if you dont score that much. Atleast try to be a aggressive. Looks like he was going through the motions the 2 games i watched.

Magic and Nash could also score. The storyline with the father is where the hype is coming from. Dont blame it on age either. Its the effort im disappointed in. Mentally he looks like hes somewhere else on the court,which is crazy.

On some real **** Lavar has to ship them joints eventually right ?

throwpillow,small,750x1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg

Lonzo,s rookie year is a straight up bust. I hope he has better success after this season. Because its not looking for him. Everybody is talking about its about his shot. That is not the issue. Its a confidence issue from my perspective. Ive watched him play a few times on T.V. For a player to have that much hype after your pops compained for you and your brothers to get in the league.

He looks 100% uninspired. I was a watching a game with a friend. He said that Lonzo looks like he doesnt even want to be out there. He looks like someone is making him go out there and play. I dont see him laughing,joking,hustling hard with extra effort. His entire demeanor is let me go out here get as many assist as i can without trying to score alot. Thatll be good enough since im a rookie.

Nah its not good enough when you and your brothers where christined to be the Manning Family of Basketball. This is Ben Simmons rookie year technically. Look at what hes doing. Look at Fox in Sac. Lonzo doesn't even look like he cares on Offense. Even if you dont score that much. Atleast try to be a aggressive. Looks like he was going through the motions the 2 games i watched.

Magic and Nash could also score. The storyline with the father is where the hype is coming from. Dont blame it on age either. Its the effort im disappointed in. Mentally he looks like hes somewhere else on the court,which is crazy.
its dat u collector?

An East team that's not the Cavs are having a primetime game... and against the best team in the league nonetheless... What year is it?

Someone in my fantasy league just offered me KD and Alex Len for Ben Simmons and John Collins. Am I crazy for not wanting to accept it? I don't think so?

Someone in my fantasy league just offered me KD and Alex Len for Ben Simmons and John Collins. Am I crazy for not wanting to accept it? I don't think so?

I've had Simmons & Collins since day one :smokin

You can pry Ben from my cold, dead hands :lol:

Until he does and is still dominate. Then what will your criticism be?

These dudes still thinking Embiid was REALLY hurt last year :lol:

We obviously shut him down early. Who dunks on someone while theyre playing with a "torn meniscus" :stoneface:

Stay woke yall

I refuse to accept Zo's struggles as purely confidence based. What player do you know gets a triple double and isn't confident the very next game against a worse team? One that he torched the last time he played them at that? He is in his head. He doesn't look like he's enjoying basketball. But he also is showing literally all the red flags in every single game. That is the issue. He can be aggressive, confident, scowl all game but he can't get his shot off against grown men. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom