• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh oops sorry I was just looking at buying some nba champions shirts, too bad all the Celtics ones are from vintage thrift shops. Maybe I can find one down in LA next time I’m there.

Down 2 with 14 seconds left, Al Horford is the center, and you draw up a contested fadeaway?

You don’t even try to get anything at the rim?

Cmon Kerr

A quick hitter that was open? They got exactly what they wanted he just missed it. And lets not act like the warriors were getting calls. That was on the other end.

ShadowyFlamboyantDouglasfirbarkbeetle.gif
this is great

Amazing defense?

Pretty easy to have amazing defense when your interior defense consists of three defenders and several refs

Warriors could not breath in the paint

Salty? Nah just sick of the NBA influencing games to keep fans interested

We’ve seen this story before, **** don’t matter til you can beat this team in 7 which surely ain’t happening

A quick hitter that was open? They got exactly what they wanted he just missed it. And lets not act like the warriors were getting calls. That was on the other end.
Open? :lol: A contested jumper fading out of bounds is a terrible play call in that situation.

Oh oops sorry I was just looking at buying some nba champions shirts, too bad all the Celtics ones are from vintage thrift shops. Maybe I can find one down in LA next time I’m there.

Dude will you just f***ing stop? I'm mad we lost too but just S.T.F.U. Making every Dubs fan look like an idiot with your nonsense.

Take the L and move on. Jesus.

Y’all just like the Red Sox fans getting a hard on about a game in may against the Yankees
Omg we beat the yanks let’s get it boys
Trash *** City
Trash fans

golden state warrior fans are so endearing

how did y'all become so charming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom