Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

How would that rank 35th or 36th when there aren’t that many teams in the league? I may need to put my cup down.

Heard it mentioned on some podcast that IT has had the hip problem in some fashion for a couple of years, could be a deteriorating condition at this point.

Feel bad for him, man. Deserves a payday.

Heard it mentioned on some podcast that IT has had the hip problem in some fashion for a couple of years, could be a deteriorating condition at this point.

Feel bad for him, man. Deserves a payday.

Damn son don't say that lol

I've been trying to figure out why there's such a difference in road and home Ryno as well
one of the most curious cases. ppl say it's cause he's colorblind but i think he's fine shooting in red courts like the raptors, blazers, etc. might be that toyota center depth perception of the goal and where the seats are. idk but someone should definitely do a comprehensive study. wouldn't be surprised if morey already has.

Reggie just solved the mystery. Harden does the “Super euro step”

Case closed. No travel.

they're gonna give up 40 points in 1 quarter to the #25 offense in the league? :lol:

They have a lot to straighten out before april.

I know it won’t happen but the rockets should let their starters play. They can set a record against this defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom