Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this rookie talk & my boy Fultz is still one armed :frown:

I know Simmons is killing it & will most likely win ROY but i woulda liked to see Markelle out there doing his thing too by now

Guess he aint playing til next year...Sixers rookie ritual :lol:

Redshirt season

What about 4-15?
source.gif

dVDJiez.gif

but he really should put up 12+ against phx

I know Simmons is killing it & will most likely win ROY but i woulda liked to see Markelle out there doing his thing too by now

Honestly, better off. No point in forcing it and causing a potential chronic condition in his shoulder. Just let dude heal up and come back when he's 100%.

This man about to Jay electronica the thread with receipts and then disappear until 2020

Nah g. :lol: Just some catching up to do on discussions of interest. It's been a minute so my guess is I'll be amused.

Bruh, where the hell you been? :wow:

Unplugged from the Matrix for a while. Sometimes I need a break from all this ****.

Ay but forreal though...is this platform any good with the old **** from Huddler? I'm not seeing the new posts notifier in threads. :smh: Hope they didn't **** up the advanced search.

It stinks, just like you.

My guy Kwadell. :smokin What's good bro?

Considering how Embeid and Simmons are playing my dude Fultz should volunteer for the rookie red shirt.

Screech will have a decent game vs Suns. It's like playing NCAA vs them.

If He has a bad game with another 2-13 night I will no longer support BBB as long as Zo is the face.

Zo pound gang gang

New cut, who dis?

Byke?

Real talk...totally unrelated...you know whenever women go through stuff in life and then have a break through and grow..they chang their hair style...new job...new car....ready to breakup with bf.....totally unrelated..:nerd:

Unplugged from the Matrix for a while. Sometimes I need a break from all this ****.

Ay but forreal though...is this platform any good with the old **** from Huddler? I'm not seeing the new posts notifier in threads. :smh: Hope they didn't **** up the advanced search.

There are a few things I don’t like compared to the old platform. The lack of the new post notifier, the inability to see a list of posts we’ve repped, the lack of that list that showed you who replied most often to a thread. Also as far as I know we can’t search within a specific thread anymore, at least on mobile. Idk if you can on desktop but I never use a desktop anymore.

The things I do like: we can embed tweets easily, and reps aren’t anonymous anymore.

I was CJ for MW3 only. God I loved that game.
Picked it up for a quick game months after I stopped playing it and went like 38-9.
Those days of dominance are long behind me now |l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom