• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GS really outchea seeing how much they can get down before they starting to play forreal. Down 24 and bout to be up by 20.

If Simmons puts on muscle the way LeBron did he'll bully his way to the cup every time. Looked like a freight train coming at Livingston.

Embiid is special and Simmons is prepared for greatness

But I don’t want to hear **** about these ****** in a serious basketball discussion until they make the playoffs. The lights still too bright. You dudes need to calm down.

Tale of 2 halves

First half showed at our best we can hang & beat any team in the league BUT...

Second half showed we still have a LONG way to go before we can keep that kinda energy & execution for a whole season let alone a whole game :smh:

Our best players vanished in the 2nd half & Dario became bench Dario :frown:

Also **** Michael Barkann for jinxing us by calling this a W at halftime :stoneface:

Clown **** right there

Embiid is special and Simmons is prepared for greatness

But I don’t want to hear **** about these ****** in a serious basketball discussion until they make the playoffs. The lights still too bright. You dudes need to calm down.

Alright, let me calm down about the best basketball team my city has had in over 15 years after 4 years of tanking with a squad of D-League players that now contains two generational talents and a Markelle Fultz yet to fully display his talents on the sideline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom