• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Paul and Harden can continue to push and keep up this type of pace throughout the season, even more 3ball/offensive records are gonna fall.

Damn...D-Lo look ready.
I'll say the same thing I said when it first happened, we goofd. We made the Sri g move toooo early. Lonzo had magic forgetting his meds he made a dumb move. It's good for him tho cuz he gets to shine. Always #mysnitch

If you watched the game, I was complain about Felton not getting one. But I know its to much to ask for someone who "hoops"

I guess you don't see the irony in someone named harden's beard, with an avy of harden chilling on a couch at the free throw line, complaining about the new foul rules

Bestbrook should average 12 assists easy this season. Melo gone EAT.

I guess you don't see the irony in someone named harden's beard, with an avy of harden chilling on a couch at the free throw line, complaining about the new foul rules

No the irony is someone who claims he watches the game is not actually watching the game

Any time you can trade your 21 year old #2 pick point guard who has good scoring instincts and a firm grasp of how to play in the pick and roll, you gotta do it.

But but he has cuts in his eyebrows. Should’ve drafted Okafor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom