• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don’t care if we win any game, all I know is I wake up in June and July and have a nba championship hat, it’s quite a life to live

I haven’t watched a minute of this game but judging by the comments miss Westbrook is the angry ex who knows he ain’t ever gonna get close to what Durant has

F the celtics str8 up

26ha6V.gif

It is a meaningless game, the whole season is meaningless don’t start me with that **** you all knew no team is gonna match up with this team in 7 games, ain’t happening, beta Westbrook gonna have to realize he has to live in Oklahoma for the rest of his prime that’s gotta hurt her soul

Lol, he's making 41 million a year, I'm sure he's sleeping fine.

I really don’t care if we win any game, all I know is I wake up in June and July and have a nba championship hat, it’s quite a life to live
So if they lost every game you would care right.
So you do care if they win any game.

Damn okay winning the western conference finals in November who knew! Guess that’s what happens when you’re the Kings, okc ain’t gonna even sniff a chance at gs in the playoffs

It is a meaningless game, the whole season is meaningless don’t start me with that **** you all knew no team is gonna match up with this team in 7 games, ain’t happening, beta Westbrook gonna have to realize he has to live in Oklahoma for the rest of his prime that’s gotta hurt her soul

I haven’t watched a minute of this game but judging by the comments miss Westbrook is the angry ex who knows he ain’t ever gonna get close to what Durant has

Ok we get it, you vape

4th game in 6 nights, Celtics looked flat all night and they still got it within 1 with 3 mins left. Rebounding and FTs hurt them. Horford needs to step up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom