Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragen Bender just doesn't have it?
I refused to believe this.
I'm coming to grips with it though.....

Love beastbrook but George should really be the one taking the last shot. Longer, better perimeter shooter and can get a cleaner shot than Russ with 5 seconds to go. Russ always tries to draw that foul on a 3 pointer at the end of games. It barely ever works.

Love beastbrook but George should really be the one taking the last shot. Longer, better perimeter shooter and can get a cleaner shot than Russ with 5 seconds to go. Russ always tries to draw that foul on a 3 pointer at the end of games. It barely ever works.

tumblr_n2o29vO03B1rtpm86o1_400.gif

Gatorade George should NEVER get the last second shot

Melo always been good in those situations.

Paul George is 1/1 million on last second shots. I want Melo then Russ taking it. Hell give it to Roberson before PG :lol:

Westbrook should get the shot. He's pretty clutch numbers be damned (I don't know the numbers)

He got the most shake and bake in a tight space ability. He got a clean look, don't know why he pulled up for 3 but oh well

PG was being defended by Stanley Johnson down the stretch and basically the only time he got it was off steals.

Meanwhile, Avery Bradley was HOUNDING Russ and he called his own number repeatedly :lol:

They ran this exact same play a couple games ago. Why are you drawing up plays for Russ to take a 3 at the end of a game? He's not a good shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom