• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any time you can trade your 21 year old #2 pick point guard who has good scoring instincts and a firm grasp of how to play in the pick and roll, you gotta do it.
I heard from some on NT, I can't remember who, that Ratsull was subpar in PnR

They would have been so nice offensively. Defensively though

under 50 but enough to play the dubs in rd 1..AD shinin this yr
I meant will Gentry get fired before or after Pels play 50games.
He can come on to OKC and assist.
Run our offense.
He needs to get all the way away from NO though.

sidenote: I can't wait to hear the blowup ish talking tweet or interview when DRussell figures out Atkinson just plays all 14-15 guys around 18-22 minutes per game:lol:
He going to "have had it" harder than any one in the History of the NBA...he might tell Kenny's wife he saw Kenny looking at the FA on the Private Plane.

I heard from some on NT, I can't remember who, that Ratsull was subpar in PnR

They would have been so nice offensively. Defensively though
They should have at least tried to see if it could work. That Lopez trade was always going to be there if they felt like they needed it.

I meant will Gentry get fired before or after Pels play 50games.
He can come on to OKC and assist.
Run our offense.
He needs to get all the way away from NO though.

sidenote: I can't wait to hear the blowup ish talking tweet or interview when DRussell figures out Atkinson just plays all 14-15 guys around 18-22 minutes per game:lol:
He going to "have had it" harder than any one in the History of the NBA...he might tell Kenny's wife he saw Kenny looking at the FA on the Private Plane.
gentry on thin ice no doubt..we should be able to make a playoff push with this roster..he def can be gone before the AS break if we have anotha turtle start dis yr

Afriend bucked up this season..i know he got nba league pass on blast waking neighbors up on his dvr playin melomania highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom