Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
spot on kidd is absolute trash... his rotations *** too
Absolutely. Dude is clueless. Reason why most dudes gotta climb the coaching ranks. He was just handed keys from day 1. Hopefully ownership realizes before he ruins the core blaming players like bari for his whack *** d scheme. Never seen so many open 3s in my life. But thats the owners buddy so I guess we'll see.

Reactions: OTG
I don't believe in Harden and CP0 come playoff time. Nothing they do in the regular season will change that, something switches in them when the stakes are the highest.
I mean, OKC is better than last year, I believe they will be come playoff time, but... Harden also has a better team and they beat OKC in 5 last year.. and the one game OKC won was by 2

I mean, OKC is better than last year, I believe they will be come playoff time, but... Harden also has a better team and they beat OKC in 5 last year.. and the one game OKC won was by 2

And all the other games except 1 I think were down to the wire, which as of right now doesn't bode well seeing as how OKC executes down the stretch, but Harden and CP0 are choke artists as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom