Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite Myrie crossover :pimp: :pimp:

out of all of em? how is it this one? he's had wayyyy sicker stuff.

Hell, that game against the spurs when he had like 54 was a masterclass. All of those old guys was prime picking for ankle reconstruction.

And he doesn't rebound.... and has zero range on his jumper.

He didn't end up out of the rotation by accident.

And I imagine he won't stay in the rotation of whoever he goes to after philly. His offense is far from efficient & he doesn't do anything else.

And I imagine he won't stay in the rotation of whoever he goes to after philly. His offense is far from efficient & he doesn't do anything else.

What year is this?

Also could double as a KAT video montage

KAT is pretty *** but he at least pretends like he tries a little bit :lol:

Either way #freejah

Yea I just don't see what you would really need him for

What year is this?

Also could double as a KAT video montage
Defensive apathy was one of Jah's weaknesses coming out.

Maybe he gives a **** now about that end of the floor now for the first time ever, maybe not.

But everything that he has shown us was in his scouting report coming out of Duke.... and you don't become a better defender by riding the bench.

And kat is just as bad defensively... but KAT has range out to the 3, gets to & shoots well from the line, and is top 10 in the league in rebounds. And it's been that way since day 1 :lol: can't say the same for Jah, so his leash is MUCH shorter... as it should be.

Again, we all know okafor’s weaknesses. We know he’s lost weight to improve his conditioning and mobility. He’s only appeared in two games. Not sure we can say it’s the same old Jahlil

With Jahlil's skillset he can be a 20+ scorer. He avg 17 on 50% his rookie year. Big men ain't really banging and playing tough defense no more.

With Jahlil's skillset he can be a 20+ scorer. He avg 17 on 50% his rookie year. Big men ain't really banging and playing tough defense no more.

tenor.gif

Again, we all know okafor’s weaknesses. We know he’s lost weight to improve his conditioning and mobility. He’s only appeared in two games. Not sure we can say it’s the same old Jahlil
So knowing his weaknesses... how many guys like that actually play? :lol: no playmaking, no defense, no rebounds, no threes, poor free throw shooting. Points to shot ratio is 1:1.

Sounds like a guy who should be glued to the bench..... which is where he was.

Gonna take more than cutting back on the carbs to fix all that. You brought up KAT. He's well conditioned & mobile...... and has absolutely no idea where to be defensively. You have to actually know what you're doing on that end, no different from offense. It isn't 100% effort.

So knowing his weaknesses... how many guys like that actually play? :lol: no playmaking, no defense, no rebounds, no threes, poor free throw shooting. Points to shot ratio is 1:1.

Sounds like a guy who should be glued to the bench..... which is where he was.

Gonna take more than cutting back on the carbs to fix all that. You brought up KAT. He's well conditioned & mobile...... and has absolutely no idea where to be defensively. You have to actually know what you're doing on that end, no different from offense. It isn't 100% effort.

I bring up KAT in jest. Obviously he isn’t the same tier of talent.

But if there are minutes for al Jefferson and salah mejri, there are minutes for jah. Alex Len finds minutes. What is he good at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom