• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m late but Bron wasn’t talking to the Kardashian’s crew in that vid ... he was talking to the dude Ice and NBATV lol

Anyway season came around fast... can’t wait!!!

Kristaps Porzingis.png Dirk Nowitzki.png

Chris Paul hasn’t taken a midrange shot yet in the preseason. Didn’t think D’Antoni would be able to convince him :lol:

Chris Paul hasn’t taken a midrange shot yet in the preseason. Didn’t think D’Antoni would be able to convince him :lol:
Literally zero shots.

AND he's been pushing the pace.

He's buying in completely.

They'll be fun to watch

He's playing off ball more than Beard.

Plus he's making quick decisions when he gets it, no time to pound the ball looking for midrange shots.

Lol @ Kyrie getting picked last. And props to a-friend for providing an accurate quote

In other news..

Kristaps Porzingis Doesn’t Want to Be a Center

The 22-year-old star says it’s a waste of energy for him to be wrestling centers.

Per the NY Daily News:

“I think it’s better for us,” Porzingis said Wednesday. “Me at the 4, especially if I’m playing against a non-shooting 4, I can do a lot. When I’m playing against the 5, I’m fighting with the big a lot of times and I’m wasting a lot of energy. Obviously, offensively I have an advantage at center, but I’m just more comfortable playing at the 4.”

Tried to told yall

Boy sounding more and more like Lamarcus errday.

bana boat not making it

wade and melo probably wont be all stars

its gonna be hard for piss paul to make it too since hell probably be injured most the year and guards are stacked in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom