Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook sucks
Melo sucks
PG sucks
yep westbrook stubborn af and you can't tell him **** so there isn't going to be any actual change with how the offense is run. melo hasn't gotten the memo that he's washed so he still thinks he's superstar status and pg just ain't that good.

They have to chop of clips of this offense and show these dudes how bad the standing around is, right? I just can't imagine that it isn't a point of focus.

nice game going on here so far. indiana has to have the busiest schedule. i've said this before but it seems like they play a lot of games with little rest in between

why does billy donovan freelance the entire 2nd unit for 5 min+ spurts in every game?

one of melo, PG, and russ should be on the floor at all times. clueless

adams could've averaged 20+ and 12+ if westbrook wasn't such a statpadder last year.
Meh, he largely, almost exclusively, feasts off WB misses and attracting the D though. I wouldn't come down and be like "feed Adams" and be iso posting him time and again. Just let WB,PG, and Melo miss and Adams get the o board has been our best offense

Meh, he largely, almost exclusively, feasts off WB misses and attracting the D though. I wouldn't come down and be like "feed Adams" and be iso posting him time and again. Just let WB,PG, and Melo miss and Adams get the o board has been our best offense
who said anything about iso posting him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom