• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly, you'd think the way the game is trending that he woulda gone right after Fultz. Definitely the first forward taken at least.

6'10" fluid and comfortable with the rock, shows great two way ability.

I mean there's not much he won't be able to do on either end of the floor, and this is from day 1 out the gate at 20 years old.

Translation: we are trading Wiggins

I'm going to ignore all the Wigg slander and Jesus Christ there is a lot of it, BUT someone better come up with a package that gets me a Superstar in return and not some crap offer. I believe in Wiggs and not going to over react.

I'm going to ignore all the Wigg slander and Jesus Christ there is a lot of it, BUT someone better come up with a package that gets me a Superstar in return and not some crap offer. I believe in Wiggs and not going to over react.
Thibs can have Luol Deng back.

Wiggins ain’t netting no superstar :lol: ..better players been traded for a lot less, enjoy a couple late 1sts and some role players

Naw even tho he wayyyy over paid rather have Otto on that Wiz squad...he plays defense and tries to get rebounds , Wiggins ain’t with that

He's also the best shooter on the team. Replace Otto with Wiggins and you're pretty much removing John Wall's #1 target.

Lonzo out tonight. Disappointing, wanted to see him and Fox since he didn't play the summer league game either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom