• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph>Russ

Of course.

Russ really struggles when Steph defends him. And this was when Russ was playing with the 2nd best player in the world on his team....as well as now.

Steph has his tendencies figured out. They pretty much put 3 different bodies on Russ. Steph 30%. Klay 40%. Iggy/Another perimeter defender.

After being mad busy with work and grad school the past couple years I finally have the time to follow the NBA full time again.

#LakerSet all day, over two decades running

MYAR6_s-200x150.gif

We finna shock the world dis year.

Of course.

Russ really struggles when Steph defends him. And this was when Russ was playing with the 2nd best player in the world on his team....as well as now.

Steph has his tendencies figured out. They pretty much put 3 different bodies on Russ. Steph 30%. Klay 40%. Iggy/Another perimeter defender.

I used to think Steph=Russ in terms of impact but that’s starting to change for me

We will see this season :nerd:

Lol you guys can call his defense trash all you want but there's no way in hell it would be possible for the warriors to win all dem games and those two rings if it was remotely true.
His defense might be above buns or even above average.
Buuuuuuut......Your defense of his defense is hardly palpable.
Pretty elementary to be honest.
You root for a dope team as far as how good they are.
Mirror that and do better.
Don't post this way, it's below you.
You rep the Warriors not the Nets, act like it.

After being mad busy with work and grad school the past couple years I finally have the time to follow the NBA full time again.

#LakerSet all day, over two decades running

MYAR6_s-200x150.gif

We finna shock the world dis year.

You had all that time to go back and forth with ninja but too busy for the Lakers tho :emoji_thinking:

Fan status: under review
Timeline: indefinite

Oh you trippin trippin. GUARD!
Big fella! we been s**t, now its time to chase that chip.

-Real talk doe, I'm been down with these fools since like 1995. I used to rock and Elden Campbell jersey (I asked for the Eddie Jones and my aunt played me :smh:) jaround Lucia with pride and get lit up by the ole heads. They could lose every game, I'm still supporting.

Big fella we been s**t, now its time to chase that chip.

-Real talk doe, I'm been down with these fools since like 1995. I used to rock and Elden Campbell jersey (I asked for the Eddie Jones and my aunt played me :smh:) jaround Lucia with pride and get lit up by the ole heads. They could lose every game, I'm still supporting.

We def on the come up, but chasing a chip...that ain't finna be a breeze. Baby steps this year, we load up next summer with the big guns and then 2019 we coming for GS's neck, blee dat.

Big fella! we been s**t, now its time to chase that chip.

You ain't a big baller though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom