Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Beasley was gonna be nice.
A lot of us thought Rose, Beasley, and Mayo or Love would become the new Bron, Melo, Wade. That 08 draft class wasn't bad overall, but only a couple stand out. I had a hunch that Dragic will go on to do great things because the Spurs picked him.

I almost forgot about that.

Bill Simmons really said IT was better than AI last year :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
IT was a WAY better shooter and was significantly more efficient last year than Iverson ever was, but that's about it. AI better than him in every other facet.

04 pistons v 09 celtics? First one to 60 points, wins.

billbored.gif

Damn remember watching dude play in UCON, time flies. Dude really fell off big time, that curse going to Charlotte back then.

He had a solid career. Borderline all star. ROY. 15 & 10 guy for like 5 straight years off the muscle. Caught a couple bags.

Good career. Dope to see him still playing.

Mario waited til' Magic dropped him to put them on gm lol

So Dippo for Ibaka

Tobias for Jennings, Illy

Elfrid Payton for a second rounder

Soon to lose AG and then Mario for a 5 mil commitment lol

DAMN Chris WILDIN saying 2008 Celtics were better than 2004 Pistons. I don't have a dog in the race being a Laker fan but that Pistons team was just incredible.

Excuse me? How is that WILDIN..? You must be a Kobe Bryant fan who is in denial that he single-handedly gave LA no chance in that series. You're so deep in denial that you are creating scenarios where it is "WILDIN" to compare the 08 Celtics to the 04 Pistons.

This is another example of why Lakers' fans are the lamest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom