• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can get a couple decent players like Eric Gordon and Ariza in return. If Kawhi Leonard doesn't want to stay then what's the point of keeping him there?
Rockets, spurs and goldenstate are the top 3 teams in the west when fully healthy. why would any team help their tough competition. Kawhi can be traded anywhere for better assets.

This is true. Percentage wise, 4-8 in both the eastern and western conference are comparable and even with the eye test, maybe OKc is better than team in that grouping but they are comparable in team talent also. It’s not as if the 8th place western team has 50 wins and the east is 30 something etc

Also from the NBA standpoint, ratings wise I think they’d rather have it be guarantees(or highly guaranteed) to have the west be Houston- GS western finals and Cavs vs the winner NBA finals. I don’t think a situation where you have the cavs playing the warriors in the second round and then a team like the bucks sneaks into the finals( it’s just a hypothetical) would be ideal for NBA ratings
When you read **** like this, you already know we have a few people that don't know wth they talking about.

Last edited:
For people that is saying is an over reaction ...

u know what's the problem and it has nothing to do with the bottom teams. It's the possibility of a Cavs team being a 5 seed and having to go with a GS/Rockets/SA in the second rd the semifinals and then again in the finals.

Let's not act like ya don't get the point and if ya dont, I gave ya to much credit and I should be a shame of myself for even talking to ya about BB.

He is. He also is NOT a top 3-5 player.

*****s were reaching to put someone "new" in there just like they were with PG back in 2013/2014

People were saying he was MVP not too long ago. I'm sure any team will welcome him so all this talk about where he ranks top 5 or not is rather pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom