• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ super durable, AD super fragile. Can't be top 5 when you you're guaranteed to miss half the season, every season
I have AD 6th behind Bron/KD/Harden/Steph/Kawhi. He's fragile, but he's a better basketball player than Russ.

How fitting that hubie was commentating since he’s the person who ruined Jason Williams

He has often said that he gives him credit adding years to his career, and said he was the coach he needed at that point in his career. And made him become function over fashion essentially.

He has often said that he gives him credit adding years to his career, and said he was the coach he needed at that point in his career. And made him become function over fashion essentially.
JWill was my favorite player in the late 90s early 00s because I was really into that Kings team. The whole function over fashion thing is definitely real though and is the reason why they traded him for Mike Bibby and the Kangz got better. At the time, Bibby wasn't as flashy, but was the more complete basketball player.

Kawhi forcing his way out?

Pop and Belichick losing their touch in the same year. I love it :pimp:

DWp6H6wW4AERUE9.jpg

the hell with tradition, they might as well do random draws for playoff seeding outside of the top two teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom