• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn bros, I just fortunate enough to check on what I was cooking in the kitchen so I missed the play.

F-word injuries b

Cannot ****ing believe this.

First and foremost, I hope he makes a full recovery like Paul George.

Secondly and less importantly, as a fan it’s so unbelievably deflating that their chances of getting to the Finals are gone just like that in the first ****ing quarter of the first game of the season. I don’t even want to watch the rest of the game after that. Just unbelievable.

Word I know it's tough fam.
Was excited to see the Celtics play this season.
Hopefully he recovers soon.

Ironically, people called Gordon Hayward the White Paul George, and he went and got an injury like Paul George. Hope for a speedy recovery.

What the hell? I put the channel to the game a few minutes ago and was wondering why Hayward wasn’t in the game or on the bench. Googled his name and saw the bad news. This really sucks. I’m a fan of his and was looking forward to what the celtics could do this year.

Cannot ****ing believe this.

First and foremost, I hope he makes a full recovery like Paul George.

Secondly and less importantly, as a fan it’s so unbelievably deflating that their chances of getting to the Finals are gone just like that in the first ****ing quarter of the first game of the season. I don’t even want to watch the rest of the game after that. Just unbelievable.

Rest of the season** |l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom