Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20171022_160417.jpg

Just ecstatic he's not going to be the worst shooter of all time and keeps improving on that end like BI before him and keeps doing all the little things. Young Starboy in the making.

They gotta free Marc Gasol, man. He looks like he wants to kill someone. Not even trying to hide his frustration. I had to look up their roster to figure out who the hell some of these guys are. BHZ could be checking in any minute now for all I know.

Nah thats what Gasol gets for acting like he's Lebron or something. Holding the team hostage and getting Fizdale fired too. BHZ probably knows the full story. Grizz should trade him at draft asap. They gotta rebuild now.

Gasol is 33 now right? Trade him ASAP.

Haven't you heard, how a kid shoots in his first 20 games is how he's gunna shoot for ever?

Lonzo going down as the worst shooter of all time based on his first 20 games.

Reactions: MVP
KAT isn’t inconsistent. Better than anybody on the Lakers too.

He is. And what the hell does him being better than everyone on a 10th seeded lakers team have to do with anything? Read that last sentence like 3 times, like where the hell did that come from.

If I actually had to seriously guess, I'd say Ball is going to end up somewhere around 35% or so from 3. Not bad for a rookie.

Haven't you heard, how a kid shoots in his first 20 games is how he's gunna shoot for ever?

Lonzo going down as the worst shooter of all time based on his first 20 games.

They didn't learn with Ingram last year. Just let Zo continue to cook. He'll shut them up too soon.

Russ is an excellent 3 point shooter. I don't know what @antidope keeps talking about. Remember that time he hit that 3? That's the true indicator of his skill. Not his overall percentage. From now on I'm cherry picking whatever numbers I like to help my arguments. ESPN taught me that :pimp:

He is. And what the hell does him being better than everyone on a 10th seeded lakers team have to do with anything? Read that last sentence like 3 times, like where the hell did that come from.
Sad that the Lakers are the tenth seed when they have the ROY, the next KD, and the next Jason Kidd.

Lakers fans are so delusional :lol:. When I went to that Pelcicans vs Lakers fan in Nola this Lakers fan sitting next to me said Kyle Kuzma will have a statue outside of Staples center :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom