• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd bet on the Bucks cleaning them up in 6.

This myth of Lebron being able to "skate" through the East is about to be shattered. People forget...it was Lebron + Wade + Bosh who cakewalked through the East. Lebron + Kyrie for the first year in Cleveland....Lebron + Kyrie + Love for the next 2.

Lebron + Clarkson + Hood (lol)....or whoever you think are there core guys...is a STARK difference from what Lebron has been going to war with. This squad is ALOT closer to Lebron's squads during his 1st stint in Cleveland where it wasn't a cakewalk.
Love is a ghost against the Warriors and ppl forget he’s basically 20/10 against everyone else :lol:

Milwaukee gets beat in 5, 6 max. How are they stopping Cleveland from doing whatever they want if they can’t guard Love or LeBron? Jabari is going to look completely clueless in that series.

Cuban somewhere mad his team can’t take right.

Edit: Forgot Cuban has bigger problems

Hard to tell where Jabari will be at come playoff time. 2 points shy of 20 yesterday in a good game vs Pelicans but he still doesn't seem to quite be in sync with the flow of the offense.

IMG_6651.JPG

DIRTY.

Does AD finish this contract in New Orleans? I think he will, but I wanna see him playing in May on a contender in the next year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom