• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron’s story gotta be one of the best in sports. Son came from the bottom and made it to the top. No middle class upbringing or dad who played pro sports like Kobe or Steph, but from the hood with a single mom. Lebron is a role model.
gods plan

Man, I flew before the crack of dawn to NYC this AM. I was walking the streets and passed this bodega only to see that Brodie is scamming folks in these streets
6A49A6D7-3649-41D2-8061-79132B77373B.jpeg

No, Durant didn’t have a change of heart about what he was doing on his off day in Washington, D.C. Instead he was on his way to Suitland High School in Prince George’s County, Maryland, to officially announce The Kevin Durant Charity Foundation’s $10 million commitment and partnership to launch the College Track, a program that guides students through high school and college.

College Track is a 10-year program that takes in ninth-graders from underserved communities and provides them resources and guidance that will help them through college. The program began in California, and Durant’s 10-year, $10 million commitment helps fund the first center on the East Coast.

After Tuesday’s announcement at Suitland High, where the inaugural College Track class of 60 students will begin in the fall, the group traveled across the street to the future home of The Durant Center, a state-of-the-art educational facility that’s under construction.

You lose 2 in a row in the West and you go to 9 lol

Hornets might be too little to late on the Playoffs. They **** the bed first half of season

Well, there's no other player in history that has 27k points and 7k assists. The remaining stuff is just a bonus.
So really, this Milestone has already been announced when he was at 27k/7k/7k ?
I mean if nobody had 27 and 7 which he's already hit, then this isn't even real.........they just made up a fake milestone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom