• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
84EC6411-6FE7-4AF7-892E-7F4520D1B2FA.jpeg

The nerve. :lol:

I want to see Draymond as a #1 option now and see how well that team does.

Hell the Thunder are the 7th seed, but are tied in the loss column with the 8th seeded Clippers.

Imagine saying this when everyone had their dicks out giving presti gm of the year over the summer. Now, if you're OKC no matter what happens to end this season, do you even wanna pay that much to bring this Russ/Melo/PG core back? You're obviously stuck with Melo, but that's a lot of money for a bottom tier playoff team.

Hell the Thunder are the 7th seed, but are tied in the loss column with the 8th seeded Clippers.

Imagine saying this when everyone had their dicks out giving presti gm of the year over the summer. Now, if you're OKC no matter what happens to end this season, do you even wanna pay that much to bring this Russ/Melo/PG core back? You're obviously stuck with Melo, but that's a lot of money for a bottom tier playoff team.

What’s the common denominator here and are you willing to trade him?

No choice. You have to do everything you can to bring PG back. And honestly PG isn’t the problem. Russ and Melo are already staying so...

Not calling you out particularly but I’ve never understood this logic. So because one’s favorite team is garbage they are unworthy of critiquing other teams in the league? It’s not like he constructed the Lakers roster and is the reason they are trash. He is a basketball fan, first and foremost, but he just merely supports them.

He ain't even critiquing though. He trying a build a BS narrative that Rockets fans think they'll beat the Warriors so he can slander them later.

The Suns are awful, but could become good really quick. Book is it, Josh Jackson looks like he may be a player, they have a ton of picks, cap space, and although they don't land the big fishes in FA they always get in the room seemingly.

He ain't even critiquing though. He trying a build a BS narrative that Rockets fans think they'll beat the Warriors so he can slander them later.

It's rockets fans who keep bringing up how good the rockets are. Then when you ask if they can beat a team with lesser numbers it's what are you talking about? They're not that good. I'm gonna slander them regardless :lol:

The Suns are awful, but could become good really quick. Book is it, Josh Jackson looks like he may be a player, they have a ton of picks, cap space, and although they don't land the big fishes in FA they always get in the room seemingly.
If it wasn't for Sarver, I feel Phoenix would be a great destination for free agents.

Number 1 team in the nba
MVP of 2017-2018 regular season
Two hall of fame guards
A historically great offense
Still needs moar help? Wtf

I mean yeah we know his traditional M.O. but is anything he’s saying about the talent or stats/accomplishments incorrect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom