Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
'id be down to smoke out watch the games with some pizza with anyone in SF'

The trollbox on these streams is straight comedy :rofl:
How do you read a line of that mess.
It's all "F word you N words" "whitey still slaving these Coloreds" "black ppl stink" etc etc etc.............it's like the live chats to anything on Youtube..........just the raunchiest nastiest raciest immaturist comments you could imagine.

Reactions: OTG
How do you read a line of that mess.
It's all "F word you N words" "****** still slaving these Coloreds" "black ppl stink" etc etc etc.............it's like the live chats to anything on Youtube..........just the raunchiest nastiest raciest immaturist comments you could imagine.

Can't say I've encountered that lol. But I remember you posted some off brand source that had hella viruses so maybe that has something to do with it

Basketball is amazing right now and the bottom half of the league sucks but not really cause talent but cause the talent incoming. But the talent is wild all around the league

DXVEo_JVQAAvU9j.jpg

Josh Jackon is a player
Booker can actually pass
Marquisw Chriss will always be a guy that you talk about his potential

Devin Booker the best player in the game that just gets lost in the sauce. Kid can ******* ball. Imagine when he actually gets to play a game worth a damn

Can't say I've encountered tPhat lol. But I remember you posted some off brand source that had hella viruses so maybe that has something to do with it
Pretty sure that was MVP just clicking on an ad off of one of his open Hub pages when he was trying to open a Stream on the mobile that was meant for PC:rofl::emoji_traffic_light:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom