• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They had 3 20 ppg guys last season in the playoffs. If there was ever a year....

I am not debating that they’ll come out of the east. The playoffs will show to me how much they miss an isolation scorer like Kyrie

What I’m saying is, to use their struggles right now as proof for an automatic playoff exit when they haven’t played with Kevin Love yet is a bit premature.

The east hasn’t gotten so much better to where we can just automatically dismiss the Cavs before seeing what they look like with Kevin Love (although I think this is Toronto’s year)

Like Kevin Love is really good

I am not debating that they’ll come out of the east. The playoffs will show to me how much they miss an isolation scorer like Kyrie

What I’m saying is, to use their struggles right now as proof for an automatic playoff exit when they haven’t played with Kevin Love yet is a bit premature.

The east hasn’t gotten so much better to where we can just automatically dismiss the Cavs before seeing what they look like with Kevin Love (although I think this is Toronto’s year)

Like Kevin Love is really good

I’m not disagreeing at all. But like you said, they’re missing a 3rd scorer and won’t be able to walk through the east again. Can’t boston score enough? Is Toronto good enough? We have to wait and see.

I’d love for Philly to take them out

Ainge shouldve hit up the pels and say have any three players not name kyrie for AD before the season

This the Sixers year

Not sure who gonna stop Embiid in the playoffs when he can rest between games

Think cavs gonna look alot better if they play love at the 5. Have nance come off the bench. Play jeff green in their small lineups. And send TT on vacation in april.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom