• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not putting any faith in the Raptors because of what i've seen from their best players come playoff time. Until that changes There nothing more than a great regular season team. However something tells me that if they were to beat the Cavs the narrative would suddenly be how much of a "Dominant" team they are.

Just look at this thread around August/Sept

Ben was gonna be a bust bc he wasn’t a Laker

The Joel contract was horrible

If I said this in 7 months ago I’d be quoted left and right but now it’s crickets

I was dubious of the Sixers and I was wrong which I admit. As was @antidope who admits the same who will pay his bet. A lot of other posters had doubt as well. But do you think anyone could really call us foolish for having doubts seven months ago with a true rookie in Fultz, redshirt rookie in Simmons and severally injury prone Embiid leading the way?

If we're going to keep it 100, no one in this thread really ****s on Philly, just on buc em buc em 's fandom :lol: Everyone generally praises Embiid and Simmons' play

I was dubious of the Sixers and I was wrong which I admit. As was @antidope who admits the same who will pay his bet. A lot of other posters had doubt as well. But do you think anyone could really call us foolish for having doubts seven months ago with a true rookie in Fultz, redshirt rookie in Simmons and severally injury prone Embiid leading the way?

If we're going to keep it 100, no one in this thread really ****s on Philly, just on buc em buc em 's fandom :lol: Everyone generally praises Embiid and Simmons' play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom