• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a replica Fred? ****** wouldn’t have let you live with that in 03 :lol:.

What kinda tennis you gon freak them with? Icy white Soulja Rees?

I wasn’t gonna say anything but I was wondering why everything looked so small. First I noticed the numbers and thought the NOLA was too big then after further investigation but eem that **** looked small petite. Swoosh looking like it hasn’t eaten it a couple days....
09A0F594-35AC-40FA-9884-0405F17DF950.gif

I wasn’t gonna say anything but I was wondering why everything looked so small. First I noticed the numbers and thought the NOLA was too big then after further investigation but eem that **** looked small petite. Swoosh looking like it hasn’t eaten it a couple days....
09A0F594-35AC-40FA-9884-0405F17DF950.gif
nike connect jersey New Orleans city edition

Seeing Jay Williams on PTI and the only thing I can think about is Charissa and her leaked photos and my man Jay sitting inside of that thang.

It didn't work today, though.
Most people couldn't touch the post because, well they couldn't understand exactly what it said.:lol:

I mean, I'm from Ohio and could gather most of what he was saying. Translation: Steph coming back, it's over for you boys talking slick. Getting revenge on all y'all who didn't put enough respect on his name. Fairly simple. He don't talk fast, y'all just listen slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom