• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing has changed with LeBron. You can make an argument as to why he should have been MVP for a decade now aside from Curry. The basketball world has been numb to what he does night in night out, year by year, along with the weight his value holds to the team he's on, for a long time now.. I remember when people were wow'ed when he shot 56% from the field during his 2012 MVP season, but he's been shooting around 55% for years now and no one blinks an eye.

When someone else has a really good year it pops out more because its refreshing.

Nothing has changed with LeBron. You can make an argument as to why he should have been MVP for a decade now aside from Curry. The basketball world has been numb to what he does night in night out, year by year, along with the weight his value holds to the team he's on, for a long time now.. I remember when people were wow'ed when he shot 56% from the field during his 2012 MVP season, but he's been shooting around 55% for years now and no one blinks an eye.

When someone else has a really good year it pops out more because its refreshing.

So he shouldn’t be MVP, because he should have been the previous 6 years? Lol

I know it’s not, I hate lebron but whenever he’s won MVP he’s been deserving. Is he deserving this year? Hell yes... if harden wasn’t having the year he’s been having along while having a great record, long streaks, and best record in the league

Just me though

I know it’s not, I hate lebron but whenever he’s won MVP he’s been deserving. Is he deserving this year? Hell yes... if harden wasn’t having the year he’s been having along while having a great record, long streaks, and best record in the league

Just me though

Eventually they’re gonna have to give LeBron his due and another MVP. Why not this year?

I’m not anti-Harden. I like him, but LeBron is on a different level

LeBron is the MVP.

The Cavs are the worst team in the NBA w/o him.

The Rockets are a 6-8 seed without Harden.

So the Rockets would be a 6-8 seed with CP3 missing 20 games.

giphy.gif

Maybe next year

It’s harden award :pimp:

You’ll find someone next year to go with over LeBron as well lol. You admitted to “hating” LeBron... that automatically diminishes your stance and credibility on the topic :lol:

You’ll find someone next year to go with over LeBron as well lol. You admitted to “hating” LeBron... that automatically diminishes your stance and credibility on the topic :lol:
Not at all.

Not sure who really could emerge to win next year especially if Bron stays with the Cavs and has to carry them all year

If harden does the same as the last few years, he won’t get it. He kinda got screwed last year due to Westbrook averaging a triple double

Curry or Durant? Nah

Westbrook could emerge if they could actually land a 2 seed in the West while dominating

Only other guy would possibly be Anthony Davis

I know I get it. I just think it’s dumb that a lot of voters do hold that against him. They always want someone new. Stephs the only one who was a legit MVP over LeBron.

I mean I don't think other players haven't also been undeserving either. But yeah Curry was the most clear cut correct choice. Too many narratives have been attached to the award that's muddied up the waters. Like if Harden got it last year instead of Russ' inefficient stat hunting tripe double, LeBron would have a better chance this year. Now we owe something to Harden.

The funniest thing is Russ is putting up the same numbers this year as last, and probably won't end up being 1st team All-NBA. Maybe not even 2nd.
it is funny

still want him to average that triple double again though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom