• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden was playing mostly with the bench unit when they went to the finals.
Also Manu is a HOFer it doesn’t matter where he was picked.
Harden wasn't a long term bench player though, like you were suggesting for Fultz

Manu is like one of the rarest situations you'll ever see, and again he came into the league at 25 years old. That probably played a huge part in why he largely stayed in the role he did

If you are the #1 pick and a career 6th man, that's terrible

Screenshot_2018-03-26-19-25-03-1.png

Imagine if the Nuggets had Atkinson instead of Malor
If Ben gets a jumper he may end up being better than the King.

He’ll never come close to being even the above average shooter that Bron is.

But he’s a special talent for sure. He pops on the court. Basketball instincts, size, skill, confidence and feel that you can’t teach.

Ben is 1 of 1.

Imagine if the Nuggets had Atkinson instead of Malor

He’ll never come close to being even the above average shooter that Bron is.

But he’s a special talent for sure. He pops on the court. Basketball instincts, size, skill, confidence and feel that you can’t teach.

Ben is 1 of 1.
Wave, our light skin bros out here man

I know you were one of the one's outside of 6er fans who always been TeamSimmons. Toast to you

I like the Wade comparison from the defensive end. Fultz can be one of the better shot blocking guards in the league if you've seen him in summer league

I know, but there's legit no reason he shouldn't be in the 70's. How about 70% lol

That's really not asking much from a point guard
He gotta figure the right stroke at the FT first. He can't do the funky release at the FT line. He's doing the funky release on 3's then tryna shot his FT normal and it's missing with his head.

Harden wasn't a long term bench player though, like you were suggesting for Fultz

Manu is like one of the rarest situations you'll ever see, and again he came into the league at 25 years old. That probably played a huge part in why he largely stayed in the role he did

If you are the #1 pick and a career 6th man, that's terrible

If he actually stayed on the Thunder, his ideal position would have been long term bench player. There’s just too much ego to actually do that. It has nothing to do with how good you are. That’s how you get stuff like billy Donovan not staggering lineups.

He gotta figure the right stroke at the FT first. He can't do the funky release at the FT line. He's doing the funky release on 3's then tryna shot his FT normal and it's missing with his head.
I see he shot 67% his 1 year in college smh

Either way, no excuses. He needs to improve that, that's legit one of the realistic weaknesses he can improve. Yeah he might not get to the line at a high rate but when he does he need to be hitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom