• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I’ve never seen a bobble head be played with. They just sit there like a paper weight.
Im sure a kid could find something to do with a bobblehead or two by using their imagination. On second thought prob not this new generation of kids. Most kids want to look at a screen nowadays.

Reactions: God

2AB95DB1-0137-4913-97CD-3FF2EBE92DD4.png

This is exactly why Stars Dislike the media & The "Blog Boyz" As KD referenced them, because their lazy & just want headlines. That Quote is completely out of context.

Bill Simmons asked him why it's harder for the Warriors coming off 3 straight Finals
KD Then responded by saying It's already hard to win in the league, especially when teams are loading up to beat you.

the whole premise is that it's gonna get harder yearly because teams are now building squads specifically to counter your teams strength. Not like he was complaining about it.

CJ going for 40 + & Portland still may take an L to the Grizz. The Blazers need some other scorers on that team badly (Nurkic is good but they need more on the perimeter)

Yall crazy I had a Tmac and AI bobble head when I was a kid and I treated them like DS Red Octobers, felt like it was the best gift my parents gave me when I was a kid lmao

Holy **** I just looked at the Hawks box score

These dudes are starting some guys named Damion Lee and Isaiah Taylor in their backcourt and their bench consists of some dudes named Andrew White III and Josh Maggette along with Mike Muscala, Tyler Dorsey and Tyler Cavanaugh....

The best player on their entire current active roster is Taurean Prince

Im sure a kid could find something to do with a bobblehead or two by using their imagination. On second thought prob not this new generation of kids. Most kids want to look at a screen nowadays.
kids in third world countries probably play with branches and rocks hell yes they would play with bobble heads

jazz put up way too many offensive stinkers to really upset the rockets/warriors in the first round. mitchell would have to go absolutely bonkers, even if gobert is at peak defense and synder is at peak coaching. they could definitely run an upset if they're a 6 seed or higher though.

only reason why they would wanna be avoided is cause their homecourt is annoying af (in a good way for them).

Jaylen arguing with the ref about a weak call... he needs to be arguing with his barber about his taper. Him and clarkson probably over paying the same dude.

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom