• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is though. 45% 3 point shooter. Hell of a playmaker and good defender. Jinglin Joe is underrated.

Dario Saric is better at literally everything on a basketball court than Joe Ingles besides maybe defense, but Dario isn’t terrible at that either. They both have a +6 point differential between their offensive and defensive ratings.

Ingles plays two more minutes per game and averages 4 less points, 3 less rebounds, shoots 3 less shots than Dario per game and still has the same FG% as him, 82% at the free throw line compared to Dario’s 87% and has a 105 offensive rating compared to Dario’s 109.

15, 7 and 3 on 46/40/87 at age 23 >>>> 11, 4 and 4 on 46/44/82 at age 30

Dario also plays with two of the highest usage players in the entire league while averaging these numbers in two less minutes per game.

Dario Saric is better at literally everything on a basketball court than Joe Ingles besides maybe defense, but Dario isn’t terrible at that either. They both have a +6 point differential between their offensive and defensive ratings.

Ingles plays two more minutes per game and averages 4 less points, 3 less rebounds, shoots 3 less shots than Dario per game and still has the same FG% as him, 82% at the free throw line compared to Dario’s 87% and has a 105 offensive rating compared to Dario’s 109.

15, 7 and 3 on 46/40/87 at age 23 >>>> 11, 4 and 4 on 46/44/82 at age 30

Dario also plays with two of the highest usage players in the entire league while averaging these numbers in two less minutes per game.

I’m not saying Dario isn’t nice :lol:. He’s tough and has major upside. But Ingles right now is better than him.

29541762_1732750606821313_1691149447647274369_n.jpg

Someone caption this ....

I’m not saying Dario isn’t nice :lol:. He’s tough and has major upside. But Ingles right now is better than him.

Absolutely not. How can you read everything I just laid out for you and still think dude is better? If all Dario had to contend with for shots on a team was rookie Donovan Mitchell the dude would average 20+ PPG.

Absolutely not. How can you read everything I just laid out for you and still think dude is better? If all Dario had to contend with for shots on a team was rookie Donovan Mitchell the dude would average 20+ PPG.

Didn't he not average 20+ when Ben and Jo were out last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom