• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall :pimp: glad he is back. I admit it was lookin funny in the beginning when the team was winning without him but they eventually cooled off. Just avoid cle 1st round. Was my fav player to watch last year

Damn Hot Sauce looks like a washed Dad at the YMCA. Even those handles look washed thought he'd never lose that. Goodness father time gives no damb

Watching this Final Four.. Looking at Michigan draft history the past 20 years, yuck for a supposed Blue Blood.. THJ and J. Crawford looking like the best

Wonder which Blue Blood has the worst track record over the past few decades

Watching this Final Four.. Looking at Michigan draft history the past 20 years, yuck for a supposed Blue Blood.. THJ and J. Crawford looking like the best

Wonder which Blue Blood has the worst track record over the past few decades
Michigan ain't no Blue Blood.

Duke/UNC/UK/KU/Indiana/UCLA.

Michigan ain't no Blue Blood.

Duke/UNC/UK/KU/Indiana/UCLA.
I don't think they are either that's why I said "supposed". Clown *** ESPN was calling them one going in to today

But either way, still got me wondering which "major program" let's say, has had a weak track record the past few decades

To the guy I argued with last week. Idk man I want harden to win and I said lebron def deserves it but I feel like Lebron is gaining all the attention right now. Feel like I haven’t heard Hardens name in the last two weeks anywhere in the media

Lebron’s press run has been :lol: :lol: and it mostly started from him simply saying “I’d vote myself for MVP” (which makes sense, why wouldn’t a player have confidence like that?) and the media went “:wow: :wow: :wow:

Pistons are hilarious. They legit do this every year, when the season is lost they get hot and start winning meaningless games to end the year

Get a better pick damn man

Hot Sizzle was big mad :rofl::rofl::lol:
2nqege9.png

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom