Not open for further replies.
CE034FDC-3BCF-435D-BDD6-5ADB7DB9469F.png

:rofl: :rofl:

3 keys to Pels OKC matchup
1. Contain westbrook from gettin trip dub
2. Clean up around da glass
3. 40 pt 15 reb game from Shaved Brow

Last edited:
yeah i dont think celtics will be a cake walk even without Byrie.

Stevens out here with the chinese checkers on the clipboard :lol:

lol if only basketball were that simple. embiid unstoppable but stevens will coach circles around brett brown in a 7 games series and try to neutralize that advantage as much as possible

Stevens has not exactly been a very good playoff coach and we have no idea how Brett Brown will be yet

Kobe was skinny the season following the accusation (03-04). He got diesel in 04-05 though.

Stevens is a good coach but he’s definitely not coaching circles around Brett Brown

Definitely not getting swept either

Stevens has not exactly been a very good playoff coach and we have no idea how Brett Brown will be yet
definitely fair points. there's a lot of unknowns but i can use that same logic for embiid lol. we have no idea how he and simmons will perform, etc...

my point was just that it's not as simple to say no one can guard embiid because there's gonna be a lot of adjustments over a 7 game series. and by the way stevens has coached this year, it's hard to say he won't coach circles around anyone since he's by far the best coach in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom