Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Embiid a little chunky?

I'm not a Sixers fan, but hearing that your young "injury-prone" big man that is a part of the future core is appearing out of shape..........yeah, that is not good news.

Sixers fans should be extra ******* worried right about now, especially with Fultz bricking his jumpers off his "new form" to add on top of that.

I'm not a Sixers fan, but hearing that your young "injury-prone" big man that is a part of the future core is appearing out of shape..........yeah, that is not good news.

Sixers fans should be extra ****ing worried right about now, especially with Fultz bricking his jumpers off his "new form" to add on top of that.

Feel like he just needs to get let loose so he can get in shape. Gotta take the training wheels off

I didn't know game jerseys would have patches on them, thought it was just the practice joints. I been tripping.

Sixers fans should be extra ****ing worried right about now, especially with Fultz bricking his jumpers off his "new form" to add on top of that.

No offense to you but i aint trying to hear any of this negativity. Embiid looks fine out there & yea Fultz form is trash right now but he doing the lil things right

We looking ok out here :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom