• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't listened to this podcast you really should. It was the best of the three times they've done this.

Damn. Goes to show how great this Rockets team is despite his trash shooting.

It's obvious that he's tired. I don't understand why Harden playing heavy minutes when they've clinched the #1 overall seed. The Warriors handle this really well. You almost never see their main guys play heavy minutes.

If I were D'antoni I would sit the main guys until the playoffs start.

It's obvious that he's tired. I don't understand why Harden playing heavy minutes when they've clinched the #1 overall seed. The Warriors handle this really well. You almost never see their main guys play heavy minutes.

Yesterday he was tying to get the whole squad killed

Pringles actually thinks the opposite.

“He just started struggling when we’re resting him,” said D’Antoni. “He’s just gone off of rhythm and now we gotta get him back on.”

Pringles actually thinks the opposite.

“He just started struggling when we’re resting him,” said D’Antoni. “He’s just gone off of rhythm and now we gotta get him back on.”

It looks like Gordon,Tucker and Ryno have been the only ones who haven’t struggled from 3 after the Allstar break

Post ASB 3pt shooting
.465 Gordon(8.1A)
.406 Tucker(4.8A)
.394 Anderson(3.3A)
.359 Ariza(6.6A)
.350 Mbah a Moute(2.4A)
.341 Paul(5.7A)
.320 Green(6.5A)
.295 Johnson(2.6A)
.288 Harden (8.7A)

The Rockets have been playing not to get hurt the last few games.

Basically been glorified scrimmages the last week.

Thread's going to be a ghost town when reality sets in around mid-May...

All the excitement and hope...

qrb05.gif

Now Durant saying winning the chip didn't fill the "void".

This dude know he made the sucka move and he don't get the respect he wants. After Lebron got his ring you can tell he was at peace and comfortable.

Man I don't know if it was just me, but you can tell when he won the chip, he was happy sure, but he wasn't at peace the way LeBron was winning his in Cleveland, the way KG and PP were in Boston, even Kobe winning his without Shaq.

It's kind of like winning a game in easy mode, it's just not the same.

However, he does seem to enjoy playing there much more. And maybe it's also because a championship was never the goal, it's multiple. Or maybe I'm just thinking too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom