• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Barton torchured KAT in the P&R when we needed a bucket. Ran that action to get him downhill going right and it was a bucket EVERYTIME :pimp: :lol:

How did Thibs not call for an intentional foul with 30 seconds left tho
Been saying it all year, HE is the weak link, and that is saying a lot with Wiggins on the team.......Especially with a superior OFFENSIVE LINEUP in there. Foul, and take the additional possessions. Play to your strength...Either way, Denver deserved that game. One man beat us. Jokic.

down 2 with 30 sec. if they got the stop it would've been fine. but they had no timeouts left so it was going to be tough either way.

that game was pure struggle to watch
kat outplayed jokic but jokic got the dagger and the dub so... what really matters. both are 44-35. gonna be a wild finish. the slander gonna be real for either on that last day of the season :lol:
Y’all are obviously biased and are trying extremely hard to not give KAT any credit :lol:

They're soft, man. They play entitled out there like they supposed to win off talent alone. Butler is great, but these other *****es just whine and get out-hustled and shrink in the clutch. Cant stand it.
Where did Towns Defense go?! I am serious, as a fellow Wolves fan what happened? I have been so busy I haven't seen a game since Feb when he was playing top tier defense .....?

This season is probably the best we will see from the Northwest divison for a long time

EVERY team with at least 44 wins so far :sick:

hit my nugs win total o43.5 tonight too :pimp:

s/o wavycrocket wavycrocket team even tho it's been a struggle all year watching mike malone strip these guys of a (potential) 50 win season.
Y’all are obviously biased and are trying extremely hard to not give KAT any credit :lol:
what you talmbout boss. i said KAT outplayed Jokic. Jokic got the most important play of the night tho. what's untrue about it? KAT gotta do better to stay on the floor. it was a ****** call and i hate it but you can't really do that with 2 seconds on the shot clock to jamal murray. this ain't harden, KD, steph, etc. you're closing out on.

He Got A key rebound yes, To say he Out Hustled everyone on the Court Is Completely False. Dude Gave up PLENTY of easy buckets.

Either Way The Wolves better get they **** Together. Atleast they Have Jimmy coming back, I think they can atleast make a good first round matchup.

Mamba always talking crazy about KAT meanwhile his boo Westbrook is playing with a much better roster and has a similar record to the Wolves :lol:

Where did Towns Defense go?! I am serious, as a fellow Wolves fan what happened? I have been so busy I haven't seen a game since Feb when he was playing top tier defense .....?

I don't know. It was promising...im sticking with the entitled theme...its clear where he feels he needs to put his effort...i guess D is supposed to come easy. *shrugs*

Re: Minnesota

I feel like this trade just simply gets them to the playoffs...as a low seed.

- VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL on Jun 24, 2017

diddy_drink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom