• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
346AEA86-2462-4FA2-A879-A951D7921AD9.png

That plastic might bruise your **** if you try to get behind that

Thats what you thought of when you saw her?

To be fair, it does raise a good point. I don't think that Ben Simmons should be disqualified for ROY but we should also accept that there's a big edge you get from practicing, training and watching film with NBA players and coaches for a whole season (and in Embiid's case, two seasons) that other rookies don't have.

Would Ben Simmons have been this good if he played last season? who knows, but he did get a big jump on the other rookies.

I view it like redshirting in college football. Fans/coaches have different expectations for redshirt freshman than we do true-freshmen. They know the expectations, they know the playbook, they know the routine and they've been in the strength and conditioning program for a year.

Last edited:
Congratulations Tristan. I didn't think it was possible for you to earn even the slightest amount of respect from me but you did.
Sadly, getting caught cancels out the iota of respect you managed to obtain from me. Better luck next time.
He’s defintely not winning. He got two baby mamas. Cheated on back to back pregnant chicks. What a wolf! He still clean tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom