• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall and Porter aint play. They wanted Canada, hopefully it works out for them and Playoff Lowry shows up
Wall was never playing on B2B and Porter got injured last night and got held out of the 2H

If they really wanted Toronto why did they try to beat the Celtics last night then :lol: they could've clinched 8th by losing then couldn't they? Instead you potentially have some bad momentum going in the playoffs.

Beal played 36 and Satoransky played 42... you can't tell me they didn't try to win this game. The Magic started a G-league team in the 2H

Wall was never playing on B2B and Porter got injured last night and got held out of the 2H

If they really wanted Toronto why did they try to beat the Celtics last night then :lol: they could've clinched 8th by losing then couldn't they? Instead you potentially have some bad momentum going in the playoffs.

Beal played 36 and Satoransky played 42... you can't tell me they didn't try to win this game. The Magic started a G-league team in the 2H
I'm just sayin, they didn't have 2 of their starters, it's not like they should be 100% guaranteed to win

They were content to land where they may

Stringer Butler playing 40+ minutes in his 3rd game back.

Thibs on "If he dies, he dies." steez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom