Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real young trash :pimp:

This is like saying you aren't allowed to flop because they made a rule about it years ago. Hand checking happens literally every single play

They weren't even that good with sap tho

Milsap wasn’t looking like their second best player at all. Seemed like he gradually went to 4th or maybe even 5th.

Ty Lawson returns :lol:

Harden did a playoffs photoshoot :stoneface:

Gotta change my bracket up now

#neverforget

indiana-pacers-gq-photo-shoot.jpg

It’s got to be James,” Bryant said. “I really don’t understand the debate about picking somebody else. I don’t get it. Like, what the hell does this guy have to do? I mean for the last three years, the guy has been absolutely lights out, and now you still want to sit here and debate who should be MVP when he leads the league in scoring (30.4 points per game), his assists numbers (8.8 per) are off the charts, they have the best record in the league (65-16).

“If he doesn’t win MVP this year, what the hell is he supposed to do to win MVP, average 40 (points), 15 (assists) and 15 (rebounds)? I mean, come on now. Enough is enough.”

https://clutchpoints.com/rockets-news-kobe-bryant-picks-james-harden-mvp/

I guess Kobe saw all those advanced stats Beard was first in

1BE4D9B4-5693-4138-80D9-77DB0A4B6409.png

Bill Simmons doubled down on “Brad Stevens is the best coach in the NBA and better than Pop.” talk today.

Ironically a few minutes after saying “I admit I finally realized Tom Tibodeau is not a good coach.” When they did the exact same thing with TT anointing him as better than people who had actually achieved something only a few years ago.

I swear Boston media is just delusional.

Bill Simmons doubled down on “Brad Stevens is the best coach in the NBA and better than Pop.” talk today.

Ironically a few minutes after saying “I admit I finally realized Tom Tibodeau is not a good coach.” When they did the exact same thing with TT anointing him as better than people who had actually achieved something only a few years ago.

I swear Boston media is just delusional.
Didn't Bill have Thibs on before he came back to Minnesota? I take everything that Bill says with a grain of salt. He makes Buc Em look like a reasonable fan.

Didn't Bill have Thibs on before he came back to Minnesota? I take everything that Bill says with a grain of salt. He makes Buc Em look like a reasonable fan.
He did have him on sometime in that year yeah. I feel like Grantland was a big force behind the “Thibs is the best coach in the NBA” narrative that inexplicably became accepted for a few years there.

Wonder if blatt can be a fit, I think he def had zero margin for error with the Cavs

If not with the bucks I would like to see him get another chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom