• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5A80AEC3-D308-46A1-99ED-D48D6D56169A.png

Not a bad contract at all really.

And he’s only BBQ chicken if he has to guard Jayson Tatum every night.
He couldn't guard anyone. He was a liability on the court on both sides of the ball.

He couldn't guard anyone. He was a liability on the court on both sides of the ball.

I fully know he was garbage in that series. But obviously people around the league feel pretty strongly about the dude to put him on 1st Team All Defense for his work throughout the whole season.

I fully know he was garbage in that series. But obviously people around the league feel pretty strongly about the dude to put him on 1st Team All Defense for his work throughout the whole season.
Sure. I guess I just don't see teams being very excited to potentially trade for him in some sort of package.

Hope those cops get the worst of what we’ve become in 2018, in terms of social media backlash turning into real life problems

No regrets at whatever happens

^ well they said next summer,assuming they meant next year..... he will be humbled next year off season

Honestly, I don't think he will ever be humbled, the guy is delusional, especially after hearing his interview with him "sacrificing everything". Either way, he will use his hundred dollar bills to wipe his tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom