• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bias aside, I wouldn't be surprised if the Clippers came away with PG, LBJ, or someone in FA or via trade this summer. They've been moving like one of the more better Franchises over the last year. Flipped CP who was leaving into Montrezl Harrell, Sam Dekker, and Lou Williams who they then reupped with on an extreme team friendly deal.

Found Gems in the G League, and Flipped Blake Griffin and his albatross contract into Tobias Harris, Avery Bradley, Boban, and a lotto pick.

Lakers fans want to see their team lose because kobe won championships? If you guys are lucky they'll never win again and Kobe will be the last Laker to lead them to a chip.

17 is going to go up within the next decade regardless just not with Lebby. Hopefully the Dippers will be in Inglewood by that time.

Lakers fans want to see their team lose because kobe won championships? If you guys are lucky they'll never win again and Kobe will be the last Laker to lead them to a chip.

Don't lump me in with them. I'm tryna win and I'll take any player who can help my team do that.

It's so funny to me because it's so transparent. These Lakers fans who don't want LeBron have the most superficial, transparent rationale.

Would be nice of Bron notifying the Cavs before the draft. At least they can start moving pieces (Love) for picks.

Bias aside, I wouldn't be surprised if the Clippers came away with PG, LBJ, or someone in FA or via trade this summer. They've been moving like one of the more better Franchises over the last year. Flipped CP who was leaving into Montrezl Harrell, Sam Dekker, and Lou Williams who they then reupped with on an extreme team friendly deal.

Found Gems in the G League, and Flipped Blake Griffin and his albatross contract into Tobias Harris, Avery Bradley, Boban, and a lotto pick.
The clippers suck stop it. Ain't nobody going to the clippers except players that they draft

upload_2018-6-10_23-3-57.jpeg

Would the Suns say yes to Love and #8 for #1

Maybe. Love is due for a big extension next offseason and he doesn't really fit with their timeline with their young players but Booker has mentioned that he's sick of missing the playoffs and acquiring Love could show him that they have a commitment to winning

Don't lump me in with them. I'm tryna win and I'll take any player who can help my team do that.

It's so funny to me because it's so transparent. These Lakers fans who don't want LeBron have the most superficial, transparent rationale.

Beyond my personal antipathy for Bron there are plenty of legitimate basketball reasons to not want him here. The majority of the fanbase doesn't want him to come.

Tbh... Cavs should’ve never traded Kyrie.
We all knew there was a good chance that LeBron was leaving after this year anyway.
Now they’re bouta be a lottery team with a horrible cap situation.

You have to like at least, the idea of Big things in LAC.
I mean,
U3D4HYHJUNEX3G6VL2QVWUQLAQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom