• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot about him.
Luke makes it easy to forget guys.

I commented a week or so back that Kuzma should start at 2 in place of Clarkson so Clark could cook with the 2unit and Laker fans corrected me and said "Clarkson doesn't start though"

I gave up at that point.
Normally I would have thought to myself "well if it isn't Clarkson starting then who is it".... or something like that but instead I just left it and said "oh well, Luke gon' Luke"....or something like that.

Still #BBB
Zo will get better
Ingram( all jokes aside dude should’ve stayed in school, he is oozing bust right now)
Randall, I would trade for more talent
Deng just take him outback and put him down,
Free Kuza and J Hart

Can’t tell if I should be lowball excited about the Clippers or if the Lakers are just that dog****.

Somewhere inbetween :lol:

I’m high on the Clippers this season. I know losing Paul is huge but Milos & Beverly are capable of combining for similar numbers

IMG_0728.JPG

I know you're exaggerating but Ball at least looks fast and doing the little things with a purpose, but this is his first game. Ingram on the other hand looks like he's headed for a Thomas Robinson/less effective Corey Brewer career.
Stop it Peep. You’re making too much sense.

I still haven’t given up on BI though lol

It’ll be interesting to see how these young Lakers react to being trash b/c ain’t no way these cats pull it together anytime soon.

They've obviously played awful, but these lineups haven't helped anything at all. I don't know what offense that Luke installed, but the personnel groups tonight have been horrendous.

I know you're exaggerating but Ball at least looks fast and doing the little things with a purpose, but this is his first game. Ingram on the other hand looks like he's headed for a Thomas Robinson/less effective Corey Brewer career.

Ball looks like he belongs
Ingram on the other hand
8FE30084-3080-472A-B1DD-E1FD410EB3F4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom