• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DSJ definitely bumped knees with somebody in the 2nd quarter (I think) the other night. Assuming that's what it is...

Zo will be fine. I’m riding with #BBB till the wheels fall off. If he would’ve showed any emotion, that would’ve given Beverley proof that he was in his head, if he says nothing, he appears shook. Son just gotta block out all the noise and do what got him here. He has talent, he’s not a bum, he just gotta go for his

What wheels..issa sled. Joint only goes as far as Lavar takes it. Zo dont want that smoke.

If the Bucks were slightly better scoring (Jabari) I'd pick them to come out of the East this year. The Cavs team defense is abysmal.

If you don't feel Kobe was ever the best player in the league, you're entitled to that. I don't agree but I understand it. However, to blatantly act as if Timmy was EVER regarded universally as the best player in the league is bull. He wasn't. We can discuss whether or not he should have been, but he wasn't. He's been underrated forever. Because of that, yes Nick is trash for that tweet. He knows what he's doing and that's some bs if I ever seen it.

I've never seen so many travels and other dumb stuff called like what's happening with this Celts/Sixers game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom