• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on with Josh Jackson, when did he turn heel. Gesture to that fan yesterday could get him in some serious trouble

How tf are the Suns seemingly so much worse than last year, maybe an overreaction but grief, how do you respond to that start. Like the players want to get Earl fired or they don't practice

#1 draft pick :smokin

danny-ainge-6f5b7afe980b86bf.jpg

What's going on with Josh Jackson, when did he turn heel. Gesture to that fan yesterday could get him in some serious trouble

How tf are the Suns seemingly so much worse than last year, maybe an overreaction but grief, how do you respond to that start. Like the players want to get Earl fired or they don't practice

AAU Earl isn’t helping but josh been somewhat of a hot head.

The kid has already had it 3 games into his career. Probably hasn’t lost by 40 twice in his life and has already taken two of them in less than a week

I fell into a drunken stupor like sleep last night before I finished the game what did Josh Jackson do?

AAU Earl isn’t helping but josh been somewhat of a hot head.

The kid has already had it 3 games into his career. Probably hasn’t lost by 40 twice in his life and has already taken two of them in less than a week

I just can't see any conceivable way that AAU Earl doesn't get canned prior to the end of the season. I don't get how they didn't get worse in talent, but play as though they did.

who dat daquiri...i cut up last night at da bar with dat henn...blk n gold 4 in a row get dat dough...pelicans first win tonight yaherdme...i see u with da mud
I grabbed a joint from N.O. Yesterday at the spelhouse homecoming , freshman goes to Clark ATL ...young joint but a stripper booty , told her we the 504 boyz yaheardme

That man @wavycrocket pulled up n grabbed her homegirl , we ready bang bus em

I feel bad for Fultz now. Either he's really hurt or he's lost. Confidence in himself and either outcome is sad.

In regards to the latter, we all saw what happened to Darko :smh:

I grabbed a joint from N.O. Yesterday at the spelhouse homecoming , freshman goes to Clark ATL ...young joint but a stripper booty , told her we the 504 boyz yaheardme

That man @wavycrocket pulled up n grabbed her homegirl , we ready bang bus em
oh yeh damn? Yall doin it like dat i might have to dip through atl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom