Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DMwHWxeUIAA8ZqO

OKC ain't going far in the playoffs with Roberson getting minutes.

I'm fine with this. He has an extension with them so he's in it for the long haul :pimp:

It's dramatic. Like hella dramatic

Also giving up on his teammates

Everyone that left PHX in the past few years has had something negative to say about the franchise...either at the end of their stints or after.

I'd bet on his teammates probably sharing his sentiment. There seems to be a disconnect between management and the players.

All joking aside about the Giannis with a jumper thing, Ingram needs to be on whatever strength & conditioning program Giannis is on.

This isn't anything new for Andrew Wiggins. Go check the numbers. His current output is not too far off from what he usually does offensively. The jury is out on everything else.

Everyone that left PHX in the past few years has had something negative to say about the franchise...either at the end of their stints or after.

I'd bet on his teammates probably sharing his sentiment. There seems to be a disconnect between management and the players.
To put it out on social media, what is that supposed to accomplish? That's my thing with it. They only have each other and he's supposed to be one of the leaders

To put it out on social media, what is that supposed to accomplish? That's my thing with it. They only have each other and he's supposed to be one of the leaders

I mean...that's the world we live in today. He put it out to the world on his terms. Goran Dragic straight up asked to be traded during a media session after practice and said he didn't trust the franchise anymore.

A tweet vs a statement to the press. All the same. I don't think his teammates were the intended target. They don't supersede management and ownership.

I mean...that's the world we live in today. He put it out to the world on his terms. Goran Dragic straight up asked to be traded during a media session after practice and said he didn't trust the franchise anymore.

A tweet vs a statement to the press. All the same. I don't think his teammates were the intended target. They don't supersede management and ownership.
Yeah I don't think he meant any ill will towards his teammates it was just the act in itself, basically saying he gives up on the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom