• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Randle just needs a change of scenery. Seems like he has the skills. Laker coaching been garbage since he's been in the league.
Yes, yes he does. It's his fault and partly the org's fault. It is what it is, I see why Laker fans distrust him but I also see his potential

He really hasn't rounded out his skill set much offensively but at the same time he's not as terrible as some make him out to be. I wouldn't trust him as a starter right now but someone might just coax the potential out of him

heres a questionfor everyone not just laker fans would yall rather have julius randle or jalil okafor?

I kinda wish the Celtics could get Randle somehow. Give y'all Yabusele or something...

See what I mean :lol:. Randle was not playing defense like this in the past. He's made huuuge strides on that end this year. But if course he's the same guy, hasn't changed at all yadda yadda

So a 3 game sample is enough for you? Has his offensive game evolved any?

Maybe Randle just needs a change of scenery. Seems like he has the skills. Laker coaching been garbage since he's been in the league.
Ain't no coach gon make him more athletic, stop dribbling off his feet, play better defense. Randle ain't a bum, he can pass and rebound but not much else. Nace has improved and he fits better with the group. Kuzma is just straight up a better player than him.

Randle ceiling is low, if he goes to another team it has to be somewhere that don't need him that bad, where he can just be a added bonus.

I get on Marcus Smart all the time, who was drafted right before Randle....In the end, I think he's just going to be a good 6th man. This is still a very useful player though, and Randle could probably be the same. Maybe you Lakers fans just have some different type of expectations?

Yeah Randle is frustrating but most Laker fans on here and the season thread really know he has not made enough improvement in his complete overall game to justify keeping him around.

Dude's that like to cape on him and defend in the Laker thread are the same dudes who who were calling him "mini Barkley" :lol:

Heck it's even disrespectful to compare him to Odom and call him a poor mans Odom.

I get on Marcus Smart all the time, who was drafted right before Randle....In the end, I think he's just going to be a good 6th man. This is still a very useful player though, and Randle could probably be the same. Maybe you Lakers fans just have some different type of expectations?

Randle himself thinks he should be starting and tries to be a point forward instead of a finisher too much. His own expectations for himself are out of wack.

Randle himself thinks he should be starting and tries to be a point forward instead of a finisher too much. His own expectations for himself are out of wack.
I feel like a good coach/veteran presence should be able to fix this?

It ain't even expectations. We got somebody that's better than him at his position and if he wants big money he can bounce. Celtics can definitely give him the super max.

randle plays out of control more often then not... i expect a solid starter , not a star and to me he isnt that. to many holes in his game and hes plays wreckless too often.

Lakers fans rooting for the team to lose again this season? I thought y’all would be happy with the result.

I feel like a good coach/veteran presence should be able to fix this?

Byron Scott was his coach his first 2 seasons. Byron was that veteran coach and Randle was still the same then as he is now with Luke who's a younger but more hands on coach who players on the team can relate to.

Lakers fans rooting for the team to lose again this season? I thought y’all would be happy with the result.

What are you blabbering on about? Everybody was pleased with the effort tonight to fight back into a game they could have easily mailed in.

Reactions: God
Yeah Randle is frustrating but most Laker fans on here and the season thread really know he has not made enough improvement in his complete overall game to justify keeping him around.

Dude's that like to cape on him and defend in the Laker thread are the same dudes who who were calling him "mini Barkley" :lol:

Heck it's even disrespectful to compare him to Odom and call him a poor mans Odom.
Was bout to call him that. Lol He's a sloppy Odom. Dude ain't developed one move in the post yet, still got bricks on his feet finishing layups. I was rooting for him last year but Kuzma gave him the Heisman.

Whether he's traded or just let go, Laker fans will and should rejoice as (like Jones), he's not a guy you'll have to worry about terrorizing you on another team. Sure, he's young, but I've seen this same thing with T Jones, Jordan Hill, and to a lesser extent, Patrick Patterson (he has a good attitude though, which is why he's still in America, and still on an NBA team)

Byron Scott was his coach his first 2 season. Byron was that veteran coach and Randle was still the same then and he is now with Luke who's a younger but more hands on coach who players on the team can relate to.
Only played under Byron for one year while healthy and Byron is trash and it was Kobe's farewell circus.

I kinda wish the Celtics could get Randle somehow. Give y'all Yabusele or something...

Coulda drafted him :lol:

So a 3 game sample is enough for you? Has his offensive game evolved any?

I'm going off preseason too when he has racking up steals and blocks making most of his rotations and denying a gang of shots at the rim. He showed his value tonite because neither Nance or kuz or even Lopez can body up cousins like that. There were a couple plays where the pels were trying to force it to boogie in the post but couldn't because Randle was all over him. And a few where boogie could not budge him on the block. He even drew a charge, not sure I've ever seen him do that. Offensively he's starting to be more active off the ball. When you're scoring like 15+ points in 20 minutes on 50+%...that's a good thing. His shot was improved he just doesn't shoot often. Setting better screens now as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom