• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen looked legit to me. He wasn't moving at the point of contact. Pg could've avoided it, he just never saw it coming

I saw it. Probably would get called with no outrage at any other point in the game, but not worth the call imo. Game finished how it should have

I enjoy watching Lonzo play but I realllllly wish Lavar Ball would never have started talking, the BBB brand never existed and that he could have just been a father that let his son's game do the talking. DSJ, Fox and Tatum are going to be great and I don't even know what the hell their parents look like, yet I know the exact amount of PPG that Lonzo's dad averaged in college because this idiot can't let himself fall back and let his son be the star.

Big game for the Spurs tonight against the Raptors who have been destroying people.

Second in the league in Net Rating, splitting hairs for third in the league in pace, third in free throw rate (at an out of this world number), and fourth in three point attempt rate while (not shooting it well though) and second in TS%.

Small sample size but the Raptors are figuring out how to run offense in 2017 it looks like. Store brand Kobe still getting to the line like crazy.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Spurs lost.

Tatum are going to be great and I don't even know what the hell their parents look like, .

IMG_0285.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom