• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Memphis turned themselves into a finesse team and they play even uglier than before. I know the game is in Houston, but they need to change the Grindhouse name to the Whinehouse.

brahs, someone gotta check EJ for steroid or sumthing. :pimp: at him reviving his career in H-Town. wish CP0 never signed there lol

Every other year there's some player drafted with the "he has the tools to be the best player in the NBA" narrative. A player like that rarely ever pans out. Giannis happened to be one of the handful that did.

IMG_4467.JPG

Was hoping Knicks agreed to the Frank for Bledsoe trade. Bledsoe been one my favorites since Kentucky days.

That Kentucky team :pimp:

Jeez the Raptors are getting short changed again. Their buzzer beater at the end of the half didn't count, but the block started early.

Good to see the Pistons 'fans' in Detroit are standing by their words and being hella loyal and going to games and filling the stands. I know they said they couldnt wait to the stones moved to Detroit and the only thing keeping them from going to the Palace was the distance. Theyre wayyyy better than the 16k fans that showed up to the Palace every game. I love fan loyalty..something something.

20171023_214834.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom